Tuesday, September 02, 2008

To Do, Again.

Email the brilliant Tobias Tak!

Send out some cartoons!

Finish a strip!

Post a new MLAALO!


My cousin Allan posted something on the blog here about tenses, but I can't find where the thing is. He is sort of like Niles Crane in that respect, you know, if he was being mugged he'd correct the person's grammar; "it's actually a hold-up not a "stick-up".

If he ever did graffiti, he would have puzzled over it for hours and eventually have written Allan is Here; that's because Allan Wuz Here would have been wrong on so many levels.

Actually, it is probably a family trait, I'm a bit like that. Reminds me of a time I was teaching at a school in the middle of nowhere. One of the teacher's wasn't at all sure whether he should punish the boy who shouted "Classics is shite" because he had, after all, not made the mistake of shouting "Classics are shite" which meant the statement was at least grammatically correct.

No comments: